Thursday, April 30, 2009

In Character - 2nd Installment

Back by popular demand, here's the baby thespian acting out some new assignments. OK, they're not from Vanity Fair, JLW did not get the call from GC, but it's a good audition.

CLICK PHOTO FOR LARGER IMAGE

1. The caterers (aka, mom and dad) have just laid out today's lunch spread. You're perusing it to see if they remembered your special request: CANADIAN Nova lox, with capers, lemon juice, fresh ground pepper, and a splash of EXTRA VIRGIN FIRST PRESS COLD PRESS olive oil. No onions.

2. "...so I says to the guy, 'I don't care what your name is, get your g*dd*m reindeer off my roof!'"

3. "I'm gonna ask you again, did you or didn't you? Just answer the question." (Jake LaMotta)

1 comment:

  1. you and me are going to kick a$$ in Hollywood. you think we're getting good booby now, just wait 'til we stop pooping our pants and move to LA.

    ReplyDelete